Package Cost Includes:
● All meals during the tour (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
● Transfers & sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by Non-A/c Vehicle.
● Accommodation in Decent Hotels/Resorts.
● Assistance on arrival.
Package Cost Does Not Include:
● Any meals other than those mentioned above.
● Any Hotel tips, Room Service, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
● Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
● Camera fees wherever applicable.
● Ropeway/Boating charges wherever applicable.
● In case if any sight seeing place is cancelled or rescheduled, due to any unforeseen reasons, no refund will be given for that.
Terms & Conditions for Tours:
● Jain food will be provided on demand as per availability
● The amount once paid is non transferable.
● The balance payment is to be paid atleast 15 days before the departure of the batch. If balance payment is not made on time it would automatically be considered cancelled without any prior intimation and no refund would be given in this regard.
● Local Cheque/Demand Draft should be issued in favour of ANALA OUTDOORS PVT. LTD.
● Outstation cheque would not be accepted.
● Payment against dishonored cheque/s to be paid in cash with additional charge of Rs.200/- per cheque.
● No refund will be given in case the participant terminates the tour at any point due to any reason.
● According to the strength of the group proper vehicle would be arranged and that should be acceptable to all.
● Participants will have to walk to visit the places that are near to the hotel or where our vehicle cannot reach.
● Please do not bring valuables in the tour. It will be participants’ duty to take care of their own luggage. Company is not liable for any kind of theft, loss or damage to your luggage.
● At any point during the tour if any damage is done to the hotel property or bus or at any other point knowingly or unknowingly by any participant the responsible participant will have to bear the total damage charges and will have to settle it on the spot.
● Tour may be cancelled if there is not enough strength, actual amount paid by the participant towards the trip will be refunded by A/c payee cheque only. No other claims will be entertained.
● It is the responsibility of participant to collect the necessary travel documents from our office on time.
● The organisers or any individual connected with it will not be held responsible in case of any accident or any unforeseen calamity.
● The Company reserves the unconditional right to refuse a booking/terminate a participant on tour in event of unreasonable behaviour at any time.
● The Company has the right at any time and for any reason to amend, alter, vary or withdraw/substitute a hotel, travel arrangement or independent contractor for the reasons, which may be deemed fit and proper by the Company. The participants shall have no rights to raise any dispute regarding the same.
● In case if the tour days increases due to any unforeseen circumstances, the participants will have to pay Rs.700/- per head per day in cash to the tour manager.
● Anala Outdoors has the right to use the participant's name, information and photographs in promotional materials, brochures and press releases.
● In case if any rescue operation is to be undertaken, it will be charged from the participants on actual basis.
● In case if the tour is cancelled or abandoned due to any unforeseen circumstances, no refund would be given.
● Organisers will not be responsible towards any internal disputes arising with fellow participants.
● Any claim or complaint by the participant must be notified to the Company in writing within ten days after the tour completion date. No claim notified to the Company outside this period will be entertained and the Company shall incur no liability in respect thereof.
● If the participant has any complaint in respect of services provided by any of the independent contractors, the participant shall immediately notify the same to the independent contractor and a copy thereof should be handed over to the tour manager, to enable the Company to take up the matter with the independent contractor.
● The signing of the booking form by the participant shall mean acceptance in totality of the ‘Terms and Conditions’ contained herein by the participant. In case of one or more, but not all participant signing the ‘Booking Form’, it shall be deemed that the others have duly authorized the concerned signing participant.
● Disputes, if any, will be subject to jurisdiction of Ahmedabad courts only.
Disclaimer: While all care will be taken for the safety of the participants, ANALA OUTDOORS, or any individual connected to it would not be held responsible for any accident or any unforeseen incident. Participants will have to look after their luggage throughout the journey as well as during the camp/tour. Doctor’s certificate would be required if the participant is undergoing any medical treatment, is over-weight or above 60 years.
ANALA OUTDOORS PVT.LTD. reserves the unconditional right to refuse a booking/terminate a participant during the camp/eco-tour in event of unreasonable behaviour in such cases no refund will be given.